Create emotion,
sharpen the senses

Our company

FELTON Europe was established in 1953 in Versailles, FRANCE, by the former FELTON Cy incorporated in Chicago, USA. Famous company FELTON was an american pioneer in the Aromatic Industry in the early 30’s. After WW II, FELTON established an agency in France for implementin flavor procurement in Europe of US food & beverage multinational corporation such as Coca Cola, Lutti, General Foods, … In 1987, FELTON was acquired by Bush Boak Allen ( thenafter IFF ) and closed the Felton operations in Versailles. This was the starting point for FRUITAFLOR®, created by the flavorists of FELTON Europe, under the impulse of MM. Garelli and Hervé.

FRUITAFLOR® started up in 1987 with HQ in Versailles, rue de l’Orangerie, and developed quickly through extended facilities in Gambais, then in Broué in Eure et Loire district West of Paris. 

 

In 2010, new family owners of Fruitaflor decided to move the company corporate headquater back to Versailles closer to Paris center of excellence for Perfumary. Fruitaflor perfumer and flavorist relocated in a new, modern, building hosting laboratories and sales corporate headquaters. All industrial, blending, and shipping operations, hard to locate in historical city of Versailles, were relocated in  spain, in small city of Prat de Llobregat, next to both Port and Airport of Barcelona. The manufacturing site is a modern, Seveso 2 classified, facility, with 20 000 sq m2 in warehousing. Flavors & Fragrances equipments, managed under ISO 9001 since 2006. Plant includes two Roxane automatic robot lines and outstanding QC devices for raw materials inputs.

 

Today, FRUITAFLOR® exports worldwide a wide range of Flavors & Fragrances Coumpounds. More than 90% of flavour turnover is delivered to South East Asia and Africa Markets. French perfumery delivers mainly to France, Europe and middle-East markets.

 

FRUITAFLOR® products complies with the European various regulations, under supervision of Brussels official settlements for Flavors and Fragrances.

FRUITAFLOR® started up in 1987 with HQ in Versailles, rue de l’Orangerie, and developed quickly through extended facilities in Gambais, then in Broué in Eure et Loire district West of Paris. 

 

In 2010, new family owners of Fruitaflor decided to move the company corporate headquater back to Versailles closer to Paris center of excellence for Perfumary. Fruitaflor perfumer and flavorist relocated in a new, modern, building hosting laboratories and sales corporate headquaters. All industrial, blending, and shipping operations, hard to locate in historical city of Versailles, were relocated in  spain, in small city of Prat de Llobregat, next to both Port and Airport of Barcelona. The manufacturing site is a modern, Seveso 2 classified, facility, with 20 000 sq m2 in warehousing. Flavors & Fragrances equipments, managed under ISO 9001 since 2006. Plant includes two Roxane automatic robot lines and outstanding QC devices for raw materials inputs.

 

Today, FRUITAFLOR® exports worldwide a wide range of Flavors & Fragrances Coumpounds. More than 90% of flavour turnover is delivered to South East Asia and Africa Markets. French perfumery delivers mainly to France, Europe and middle-East markets.

 

FRUITAFLOR® products complies with the European various regulations, under supervision of Brussels official settlements for Flavors and Fragrances.

See more

Our expertise

Flavours

Main applications :

Confectionary : Hard Candies, Gums and Chewing-gums

Bakery : Cakes,

Drinks and Sodas

Ice Creams

Butter flavors

Fragrances

Main applications :

Fine Fragrances and Toiletries

Home Care

Personal Care

Air Freshners

Industrial Fragrances

Manufac-
turing

20 000 sq feet warehousing & manufacturing plant in Barcelona (Spain)

 

2 Automatic Robot Lines “ROXANE”,

1kg compounds

to 1 Metric Ton.

Shipping Worldwide

Regulatory & quality control

Compliance to EEC Regulations :

Flavours :

EEC 1332/2008

Fragrances :

IFRA, Halal, Kasher, GMO, Allergen free, …

CIRCLE OF PATRONS

OF THE ROYAL OPERA

FRUITAFLOR IS COMMITTED

TO THE ROYAL OPERA

OF THE CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES